Home > Product Category > Monoclonal Antibodies > Mouse anti-human Patelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase(Lp..
- Product Name:
Mouse anti-human Patelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase(Lp-PLA2) monoclonal antibody
- Product Abbreviation:Mouse anti-human Patelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase(Lp-PLA2) monoclonal antibody
- Type:Cardiovascular Disease
Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase deficiency (PAFAD) : An enzymatic deficiency that results in exacerbated bodily response to inflammatory agents. It can be associated with several disease states including inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders, asthma and atopy. Asthmatic individuals with PAFAD may manifest aggravated respiratory symptoms.
MAb combination : CSB-DA113BmN⑧- CSB-DA113BmN⑨
- Antibody Type:Monoclonal
- Specificity:human Patelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase(Lp-PLA2)
- Purity:>90%, Protein G purified
- Storage:Shipped at 4°C upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- Application:ELISA,Immunochromatography,CLIA,and other possible application