Home > Product Category > Antigens for IVD Assay Development > Human platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase protein(Lp-..
- Product Name:
Human platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase protein(Lp-PLA2)
- Type:Cardiovascular Disease
- Alias:1-alkyl-2-acetylglycerophosphocholine esterase
Modulates the action of platelet-activating factor (PAF) by hydrolyzing the sn-2 ester bond to yield the biologically inactive lyso-PAF. Has a specificity for substrates with a short residue at the sn-2 position. It is inactive against long-chain phospholipids.
- Purity:>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Shape:Liquid,dissolved in 20mM Tris-HCl, 500mM NaCl, pH 8.0, 50% glycerol
- Storage:Aliquot and store at -20 ° C or -80 ° C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles
- Application:Calibrator in ELISA or latex enhanced turbidimetricimmunoassay(LETIA ) ,and other possible application.
- Active:Immunological activity can be determined by double antibody sandwich chemiluminescence immunoassay